Percipio Consulting Accessibility Statement
Commitment to Accessibility
At Percipio Consulting, we are committed to ensuring that our website is accessible to everyone. We continuously strive to enhance our website and increase its usability and accessibility for all of our visitors. Our goal is to ensure a seamless experience for all, regardless of the technology being used to access our site or the abilities of our users.
Our Efforts for Accessibility
We have made efforts to ensure that our website is compliant with the best practices and standards as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA. To assist in these efforts, we have partnered with Silktide, a leading web accessibility solution, to regularly test and ensure that our website meets or exceeds these standards.
Features to Enhance Accessibility
Our website includes a variety of features designed to improve accessibility for users with disabilities. Some of these features include:
- Keyboard Navigation: Our website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
- Text Size: Users can adjust the text size of the website to their preference through their browser settings.
- Alternative Text: All images and multimedia features on our site are accompanied by a descriptive text alternative.
- Consistent Structure: Our website utilizes consistent navigation and a clear structure to provide a positive and predictable experience for users.
Feedback and Continuous Improvement
We view accessibility as an ongoing effort and are continually seeking solutions that will bring all areas of our site up to the same level of overall web accessibility. If you experience any difficulty in accessing any part of this website or have any feedback on how we can improve the accessibility of our website, please contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 503.281.4255
- Address: 2240 N Interstate Ave. Suite 210, Portland, OR, 97227
We appreciate your feedback and will consider it as we evaluate ways to accommodate all of our customers and our overall accessibility policies.